Effective Date: 3/26/23
1. Personal Information We Collect
We collect information that, alone or in combination with other information in our possession, could be used to identify you (“Personal Information”) as follows:
– Personal Information You Provide
– Personal Information We Receive Automatically From Your Use of the Services
2. How We Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
– To provide, administer, maintain, improve, and/or analyze the Services
– To conduct research
– To communicate with you
– To develop new programs and services
– To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Services, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture, and networks
– To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or other third parties.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
In certain circumstances, we may provide your Personal Information to third parties without further notice to you, unless required by law:
– Vendors and Service Providers
– Business Transfers
– Legal Requirements
4. Your Rights
Depending on your location, individuals in the EEA, the UK, and elsewhere may have certain statutory rights regarding their Personal Information. For example, you may have the right to:
– Access your Personal Information
– Delete your Personal Information
– Correct or update your Personal Information
– Transfer your Personal Information elsewhere
– Withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information where we rely on consent as the legal basis for processing
– Object to or restrict the processing of your Personal Information where we rely on legitimate interests as the legal basis for processing
5. California Privacy Rights
California residents may have additional privacy rights. Please refer to the section applicable to all users above for information on how we disclose Personal Information and how to exercise your rights.
Our Service is not directed to children under the age of 13. Red Canvas does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to Red Canvas through the Service, please email us at [email address]. We will investigate any notification and, if appropriate, delete the Personal Information from our systems.
7. Links to Other Websites
8. Security and Retention
We implement commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures to protect Personal Information both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Service or email. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service or third-party websites.
9. International Users
By using our Service, you understand and acknowledge that your Personal Information will be transferred from your location to our facilities and servers in the United States.
For EEA, UK, or Swiss users, additional information about the legal basis for processing, data transfers, data controller, and exercising your rights can be found in the section applicable to all users above.
10. Your Choices
If you choose not to provide Personal Information that is needed for some features of our Service, you may be unable to use those features.
12. How to Contact Us